With a robust and elegant metal case design, it is one of the best and most complete terminals on the market. With the latest upgraded version of the ZK Fingerprint Sensor it ensures fast identification and long durability. It incorporates Ethernet connection for communication with computers and networks. It can be installed on standalone mode or as an external reader (wiegand) for another terminal or access control system. Additionally, it provides an audio prompt guide to register fingerprint or card. With its anti-vandalic metal casing and an IP Rating of IP68, this terminal is ideal for outdoor installation.
- Advanced Access control (Time Zones and Access Groups).
- Incorporates high precision ZK Sensor for registering 10 fingerprints per user.
- Stores up to 1500 fingerprint templates and 10000 proximity card ID’s.
- Stores up to 100.000 access registrations without PC download.
- Wiegand In/Out to connect with external reader or controller.
- Allows communication with PC through Ethernet.
- Includes USB host to download records.
- Relay for door, alarm and push button.
- Tamper-resistant switch and alarm output.
- Fingerprint registration and access guided by audio prompt.
- Integrated Proximity Reader (EM) facilitates access by fingerprint or card.
- IP65 Rating.
|ZKTeco fingeraftryk standalone