The SC Series (SC-103,403 and 503) is a Time & Attendance and access control terminal with incorporated proximity reader (EM by default).
It can connect to access control or time & attendance management software by Ethernet or RS232/485 port, and also operate on standalone mode, downloading data by USB pendrive. For access control, it allows time zones and groups, holidays management, anti-passback functions and the relay can be connected to lock or external siren. It includes wiegand port to connect external proximity reader and it can be used as a controller’s external reader using Wiegand Out port.
Download PDF : zkteco_sc-series SC103 SC403 SC503
- Time & Attendance and access control device
- Incorporates EM reader and optional Mifare, HID, etc..
- Stores up to 30000 users and cards.
- Stores up to 50.000 log records without PC download.
- Allows communication with PC through Ethernet and RS232/485
- Optionally, it can used to connect an external siren
- Time zones, groups and holidays management for access control
- Advanced functions for access control such as anti-passback, bell button, etc…
- Optionally, it can include Web Server function.
- Events management (doctor, personal issues, etc…)
- Multi-language in text and audio
|ID Card Capacity||10.000|
|CPU||32 bit ZK6001 microprocessor 400MHz|
|Memory||4M RAM, 16M Flash|
|Relay contacts||Lock control, Alarm, door sensor, exit button|
|LED Indicator||Red / Green|
|Power||12V, DC 3A|
|Comm. Port||Ethernet, RS232/485|
|Available||All European languages|
|Type||Standard Keypad 4×4|
|Dimensions||129.5x95x48.5mm (L x W x D)|
|Applications||T&A, AC (groups and TZ)|
|anden kategori|| |