SCR-100 is an access control terminal with incorporated proximity reader (EM by default).
With a modern and elegant design without keypad and display, it’s the perfect solution for small and medium access control installations. It can connect to access control management software by Ethernet or RS232/485 port, and also operate on standalone mode, downloading data by USB pendrive. Furthermore, this terminal includes embedded Web server software. For access control, it allows time zones and groups, holidays management, anti-passback functions and the relay can be connected to lock or external siren. It includes wiegand port to connect external proximity reader and it can be used as a controller’s external reader using Wiegand Out port.
Download PDF : zxteco_scr100
- Access control device
- Incorporates EM reader and optional Mifare, HID, etc..
- Stores up to 30000 users and cards.
- Stores up to 50.000 log records without PC download.
- Allows communication with PC through Ethernet and RS232/485
- It includes as standard Web server function
- Time zones, groups and holidays management for access control
- It has USB Host to download log records
|ID Card Capacity
|32 bit ZK6001 microprocessor 400MHz
|4M RAM, 32M Flash
|Lock control, Alarm
|Green / Red
|12V, DC 3A
|153×95.5×35.5mm (L x W x D)
|AC (groups and TZ)